Suppose you are Basir and your friend is Kiron. Write a dialogue between two friends Basir and Kiron about the importance of learning English.
- Basir: Hello, Kiron! What are you doing?
- Kiron: I’m reading an article about the importance of learning English.
- Basir: That is good. Actually English is essential in our every walk of life.
- Kiron: Of course. It’s an international language. It’s essential for higher education. All the books on higher education of every branch of knowledge are written in English.
- Basir: It helps a man to get a good job and to earn more money.
- Kiron: It’s the official or semi-official language in more than 60 countries and of many international organizations. So to maintain daily official correspondence English is a must.
- Basir: Right you are. In fact, the importance of English can’t be described in words.
- Kiron: So, all of us must learn English.
- Basir: You are absolutely right. Your English knowledge has been improved a lot. What’s the secret?
- Kiron: Recently, I have joined in an English language club. I practice English there.
- Basir: Can I join?
- Kiron: Certainly, you can join us. English is very important for all of us.
- Basir: Yes, we are living in an age of globalization. For global communication and travelling to different place, we need English.
- Kiron: So, you will join us from tomorrow.
- Basir: Obviously. I will join with you. I am leaving now.
- Kiron: See you tomorrow. Bye.
- Basir: Okay, good bye.
Actually – প্রকৃতপক্ষে; essential – অপরিহার্য; knowledge – জ্ঞান; correspondence – পত্র লেখালেখি