Suppose you are Palash. Your friend is Liton. Both of you want to enjoy a picnic. Now write a dialogue between you and friend Liton about their planning for a picnic.
- Palash: How do you think of enjoying a picnic?
- Liton: A good idea indeed. Let us fix up a date and the venue.
- Palash: What about going to Sonargaon next Friday?
- Liton: Oh, fine. That is a beautiful and historical place.
- Palash: Who will be with us?
- Liton: Only your brothers and sisters and mine. When shall we start?
- Palash: We shall start at 7 o’clock from our residence.
- Liton: What about the menu?
- Palash: Biriani. Don’t you like it?
- Liton: Of course. But we will cook our food ourselves
- Palash: OK. But remember I shall take my camera to take snaps.
- Liton: That’s fine. Goodbye.
- Palash: Good-bye.
Word Meaning: Indeed – প্রকৃতপক্ষে; fix up – স্থির করা; historical place – ঐতিহাসিক স্থান; start – শুরু করা; residence – বাসস্থান