Suppose you are Bina and you have been suffering from fever for a week. You are at the chamber of a doctor. Now write a dialogue between you and the doctor.
- Bina: May I come in, Sir?
- Doctor: Yes, of course. Take your seat. What’s your problem?
- Bina: I’ve been suffering from fever for a week.
- Doctor: Do you have a headache?
- Bina: Oh, yes.
- Doctor: Let me feel your pulse and measure your temperature.
- Bina: Oh, sure,
- Doctor: Don’t worry about your fever. It is nothing serious. This seems to be a viral fever. However, I am prescribing some medicine and hopefully, you will come round soon.
- Bina: Thank you.
- Doctor: Let me know how you get on.
- Bina: Oh, sure, thank you.
- Doctor: Thank you, too.
Of course – অবশ্যই; problem – সমস্যা; headache – মাথা ব্যাথা; feel – অনুভব করা; pulse – নাড়ির স্পন্দন; serious – গুরুত্বপূর্ণ; viral fever – ভাইরাসজনিত জ্বর; hopefully – আশাবাদী; come round – সুস্থ হওয়া।