Suppose, you are Kamal. Some days ago you joined in the picnic with your school friends. Nowwrite a dialogue between you and your friend about the picnic you enjoyed.
A dialogue between two friends about the importance of tree plantation is illustrated below:
- Kamal: Hello, Hasan! How are you? How did you enjoy the picnic?
- Hasan: I am fine. It was really exciting. It was more enjoyable to me because I had never been to Garo Pahar before.
- Kamal: I had also never been to Garo Pahar before. Our journey was also very enjoyable. The scenic beauty of the place is wonderful.
- Hasan: I had the curiosity to know the lifestyle of the Garo people. My long-cherished dream has been fulfilled. Their lifestyle simply amazed me.
- Kamal: The lunch was also a great attraction to all of us. We were very hungry. So, we took our lunch at our heart’s content. The song, dance, comic and games also added to our pleasure.
- Hasan: You have taken a lot of snaps, haven’t you?
- Kamal: Yes, Here are the photographs.
- Hasan: The picnic was so enjoyable that I’ll recall it for a long time.
- Kamal: Same to me. Thank you very much. Bye.
Word Meaning: Enjoy – উপভােগ করা; really – সত্যিই; enjoyable – উপভােগ্য; journey – ভ্রমণ; beauty – সৌন্দৰ্য্য; wonderful – বিষ্ময়কর; curiosity – আগ্রহ; cherished – লালিত; simply – সহজভাবে; content – তৃপ্তি; pleasure – আনন্দ; recall – স্মরণ