Suppose, you are Tasnim. You are fond of watching football match. Now make a dialogue with your friend about a football match.
- Tasnim: Hello, Sharmin, how are you?
- Sharmin: I’m fine and you?
- Tasnim: I’m okay too. Will you watch the football match today?
- Sharmin: I’m not interested to enjoy because my favorite team has been defeated.
- Tasnim: My favorite team also. But I am fond of watching TV and enjoy football match.
- Sharmin: I’m losing interest upon watching football matches.
- Tasnim: Why? You are fond of this!
- Sharmin: I was. But could you remember the final match? How hateful the field was!
- Tasnim: Yes, the players of both teams were rough and they were quarrelling with each other.
- Sharmin: The referee was also silent and he could do nothing.
- Tasnim: So, I think, we should enjoy another game as cricket.
- Sharmin: Okay. You can choose any channel you like most.
- Tasnim: Thanks for your kindness.
- Sharmin: No mention. Let us watch.
Watch • দেখা; interested – আগ্রহী; favorite – প্রিয়; enjoy – উপভােগ করা; remember – স্মরন করা; hateful – ঘৃণ্য; choose – বেছে নেওয়া; kindness – দয়া।