Yes, I like Nakshi Kantha because Nakshi kantha is a form of embroidered quilt. It has a long tradition Bangali region. The name “Nakshi Kantha” was derived from the Bengali word “naksha” which refers to artistic patterns. It is said to be indegenious to Bangladesh and West Bangal of India. Nakshi kantha is made all over Bangladesh, but Mymensingh, Rajshahi, Faridpur and Jessore are famous for nakshi kantha. Today ‘Nakshi Kantha’ is treated as a traditional form of folk art and it is found in top handicraft shops
Nakshi Kantha is comfortable to wear specially at the start of winter. Besides, The culture of rural Bengal has been presented through this craft work, Nakshi Kantha. Previously, Nakshi Kantha was made for family use. Nowadays, this artistic work is made commercially. This craft work is a carrier of our rich cultural heritage.
Instructions for Assignment Writing:
- The main objective is to achieve the learning outcomes of the students. This will help you to take the lesson of the next class. So, it is important to follow.
- Use the textbooks prepared by NCTB for the academic year 2020 to prepare assignments. There is no need for guide books or notes bought from the market.
- The student’s individuality and creativity will be verified in the assessment. So if you submit an assignment by copying someone else’s writing, it will be canceled and you will have to submit that assignment again.
- Assignments should be written directly in your own hand. It will be useful to understand the subject as well as the practice of handwriting.
- When writing an assignment, you can use any type of white paper (preferably A4 size). However, name, class, roll, subject, and title of the assignment should be clearly written on the cover page.