If you’re having trouble logging into your Facebook account, you can try the following steps:
Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report.
- Choose Something else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
- You can also try to get the recovery code from your Trusted Contacts in Facebook. Send your friend the link and ask them to open it. Their link will have a login code. Ask them to give the login code to you. Use the recovery codes from your trusted contacts to access your account1.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.