- When was the state of Pakistan born?
Pakistan was born in 1947.
- Who is the architect of Bangladesh?
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman is the architect of Bangladesh
- How many parts were Pakistan divided into from 1947 to 1971?
- Who declared the independence of Bangladesh?
Sheikh Mujibur Rahman declared the Independence of Bangladesh
- When did Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman declare the independence of Bangladesh?
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman declared the independence of Bangladesh in the first hour of 26th March 1971.
- When did the Pakistan army arrest bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman?
the Pakistan army Sheikh Mujibur Rahman right after he declared the independence of Bangladesh on 26th March 1971
- What was the first thing that the Pakistanis attacked?
Pakistanis first attacted Bengali culture that is Bangla.
- Under whose leadership did the Bengali Nation Unite?
the nation United under the leadership of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.
- Which age is called stone age?
prehistoric is called stone age
- In which district is Uari – Bateshwar located?
- Which is the first urban Civilization in the Indian subcontinent?
the first and Civilization in the Indian subcontinent is the the Indus civilization.
- In which district the Mahasthangar located?
Mahasthangar is located in Bogra.
- Ashoka who was the emperor of which era?
Ashoka was the emperor of the Mauryan era.
- From which error can the detail history of Bangladesh be found?
we can know about the detailed history of Bangladesh from the Gupta Era.
- Which region of the subcontinent was mainly ruled by the Guptas?
the region of the subcontinent was mainly ruled by the Guptas.
- Which region in Bangladesh was ruled by Shashanka?
Answer Shashanka was the ruler of the Gupta region.
- Which emperor built 50 Buddhist monasteries? King Dharmapala.
error: Content is protected !!