SSC Suggestion 2020
Introduction: The Board of intermediate and Secondary Education is responsible for arranging and administrating all public like JSC, SSC, and HSC for both Bangla and English version. Every year thousands of students sit for SSC throughout the country. Only a few students are accessible to quality education. However, all students, bright or dull, look for a suggestion for public exams. Though it is not rare to find a suggestion in this internet era, finding a suggestion from an authentic source is rare. BD24 Online School, hereby, brought to you an authentic suggestion for SSC Suggestion 2020.
Introduction Of The Secondary School Certificate (SSC)
The Secondary School Certificate, also known as SSC, is a public examination taken by students in Bangladesh after successful completion of ten years of schooling. It is followed by the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC).
Since 2011 JSC is being taken in full Creative (locally Srijonshil) questions. If you may want to get more information, you visit The Secondary School Certificate of the official website: www.dshe.gov.bd.
(If you have any question about Exam Bangladesh Education Board, comment below or message us through our Facebook page.)
SSC Suggestion 2020
English 1st Paper
SSC English 1st paper has four parts. Seen Passage, unseen passage, other questions, and writing part.
- May Day or International … U-3, L-2(B) ***
- 21 February is … U-3, L-4(B) ***
- 26 March, our… U-3, L – 5 (B) ***
- Meherjan lives in a … U – 5, L – 1 (A)
- Partha Pratim Majumder… U -7, L – 3 (A)
- Mother Teresa was… U – 7, L – 6 (B)
- Heritage is what… U – 8, L – 1 (B)
- Zahir Raihan was… U – 10, L – 4 (B)
- Mainul Islam is… U – 12, L -2 (B)
- The Internet technology… U -13, L – 2 (B)
- Dr. Muhammad Shahidullah…
- Milton was a great poet after William Shakespeare…
- Altaf Mahmud was a musician…
- Charles Babbage was an English mathematician…
- Rabindranath Tagore was one of the most leading poets in the history of the world…
- Begum Sufia Kamal poet, literateur, social activist, feminist….
- Sher-E-Bangla is one of the most popular leaders…
- Albert Einstein, the greatest scientist of the twentieth century…
- Humayun Ahmed was born on 13th November 1948.
- Munshi Abdur Rouf was a Lance Nayek…
Writing Paragraph by Answering Questions: (Most Important)
- Tree Plantation
- Your School Library
- A Winter Morning
- A Rainy Day
- Environment Pollution
- Traffic Jam
- A School Magazine
- My Visit to a Book Fair
- Life of a farmer/ A Rickshaw puller / A Street Hawker
Writing Paragraph by Answering Questions: (Less Important)
- A Tea Stall
- My Visit to a Place of Historical Interest (Shat Gambuz Mosque)
- Our National Flag
- May Day
- A Street Accident
Completing a Story
- Failure is the filler of success
- Where there is a will there is a way
- Nobody Believes a liar
- Grapes are sour
- Unity is Strength
- Dividing the Bread
- The Right Judgemnt of The Kazi
- Bayzzid’s Love for his Mother
- Honesty is the Best Policy
- Grasp All, Lost All
- The choice of professions by different educated youths in Bangladesh
- A graph on ‘The number of people living below the poverty line’
- The literacy rate of Bangladesh
- Population growth in Bangladesh over the past few years
- Number of people using internet
- A graph on yearly imports and exports of a country
- A graph on the percentage of mobile user
- The graph below shows Rahim’s time spending on various activities
- A chart showing the benefits of girls’ education.
- A pai chart showing the percentage of transportation used by the students to come to their school.
Writing Informal Letters/Emails
- About what you intend to do after the SSC Examination
- Describing the importance of co-curricular activities in later life.
- Congratulate your friend congratulating him for his brilliant success in the examination.
- Informing father of your progress of studies for the SSC Examination.
- Describing a picnic at a historical place of interest.
- Write a letter to your friend requesting him for staying a few days with you during the summer vacation.
- Write a letter to your friend who is a chain smoker advising him to give up smoking.
- Write a letter to your pen pal describing the foods and the food-habit of the people of Bangladesh.
- Write a letter to your friend describing the importance of reading newspaper regularly.
- Write a letter to your friend describing your first train/ plane journey.
Writing a Dialogue
- About the necessity of reading newspaper.
- About the advantages and disadvantages of village life and city life.
- About the importance of learning computer.
- About the importance of learning newspaper.
- Between two friends about the bad effect of smoking.
- About how to eradicate illiteracy.
- About how to improve English.
- About the importance of early rising
- About the importance of tree plantation.
- Between you and your father about the future plan of your life.