Write a dialogue between you and your friend about the bad sides of illiteracy and how to eradicate it.
- Mona: Hello, Ripa. What are you reading?
- Ripa: Hi! I am reading an article on the illiteracy problem of Bangladesh. What do you know about it?
- Mona: It is one of the greatest curses of Bangladesh. It should be eradicated within a very short time.
- Ripa: Happy to hear it. But how?
- Mona: Our Government should take some steps to eradicate it. Education should be made free to all and it should be made compulsory.
- Ripa: Is it possible for the government only?
- Mona: The literate persons will also help the government.
- Ripa: I also think so. If every literate person teaches one illiterate person, it will be removed within a short time.
- Mona: You are absolutely right. So, from now we can do it.
- Ripa: Exactly. Let’s try.
Illiteracy – নিরক্ষরতা; should be eradicated – নির্মুল করা উচিত; will be removed – দূর করা হবে; exactly – ঠিক।